Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Random photo's

                                                                              During our trip to Utah this past summer Rebecca took us hiking up American Fork Canyon.  This, I believe is Vivian Springs, a really interesting area of springs and vegitation, which here surround Abby and Bradly.


Kimo, Rebecca and Nick following his baptism.  We were able to be a part of this baptsim and also see our great gandson blessed.  Also, was able to be at Todd's farewell.  Great milestone's to witness as grandparents.  We are truly blessed in our posterity.

Last month we went to the Texas Road House for dinner with Susan and the kids.  The food was great and we had a really enjoyable time.  Peanut shells on the floor reminded us of "kids eat free nite" at a local resturant in Chesterfield, we  we used to go too as a family.  I think the resturant lost money on us.

 We celebrated Grants birthday at the club house and park near Rich's.  The whole gang was there but, this photo caught Grant with his younger cuz, Ethan with the birthday cookie.




These are the event winners for our reunion.  I know we have more photo's somewhere but, this is all I could find.

No comments: