Sunday, February 3, 2008







We were able to attend Stake Conference with Kim and Bryan and Family. Travis was asked to speak and following the meeting Travis presented a family fireside at Kim's home. Bryans Sister and family as well as Sarah and family were also able to attend. Travis showed pictures of and talked about his mission. We were able to gain an appreciation for the areas of Spain and the Cannary Islands where he served and get a glimps of his life as a missionary. I was impressed by the many photos of the missionaries with whom he served. I know how much these young men and women grow and develop from their expereience in serving the Lord and as they assist in "gathering Israel." Travis has certainly developed into an outstanding young man and has prepared himself well for his continued mission on the earth. We had a snow storm this day and Bryan's neighbor helped clear the driveway while having a great time himself. This was just after conference hence the reason he is wearing the suit. Also, is included photo of deer we spotted next to Kim's drive as we were leaving and some pictures of Kim and grandpa with the girls along with Travis and kids. Lots of snow this year but great for skiing.

4 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

I just really appreciate this family time. I think that my kids will always remember Sundays with Grandma and Grandpa and cousins. We are so grateful to Travis for sharing his awesome mission experience with us.

Kate McEuen said...

Wow- that snow is amazing! I can't believe that my family can go years in a row without seeing snow. We sure wish we could make it there this year.

Kate McEuen said...

oh and Dad... you spelled my name wrong- it's McEuen.

Daynes Family said...

Oh, I wish we could have gone to that. I would have loved to hear more about Travis' mission. I can't believe all that snow...it's so pretty.