



My personal computer network is down so I am writing this from the office Sunday evening. We have tried to get internet service at our apartment but, we can't seem to get our laptop to connect with the provider server. We are still making strides in our office assignment and are meeting new people all the time. We love the missionaries and the members. There is much to learn but, at times it seems a little overwhealming. We will strive to do our best and trust that the Lord will assist us in our assignment. I will add some new photos to this post as soon as I can.
Top photo is of a couple of young ladies in our branch. The sister to the left of Sharon is a new convert of eight months and has been interpeting for us. She has a really interesting story to tell of her conversion. We had to pick up a new senior sister at the airport and took a photo of the flight board to show where many of the arriving planes coming into the Bucharest airport had originated. Our office is on the 7th floor and one morning I arrived at my desk and rolled up the blinds and there was this Romanian worker hanging outside the window. Most of the windows in Romania are designed to open, even in high rise offices and so I opened the window and taked to him. I asked him if he would like to know more about the church. I told him we could teach him from our window while he hung there ,but he declined. The photo of me on the phone should read. "Elder, do you mean to tell me you have had another accident with the car! ". Driving in Bucharest is crazy.



4 comments:
Thanks for the post Dad. I got a little worried because I hadn't heard from you in a while. I'm glad to hear that things are going okay. Kenna wants you to know that she still misses you.
Hope you get your internet up and running soon so we can see pictures and get updates. We love you guys and miss you tons.
Great pictures Dad- I'm not sure how you guys are doing it. We miss you!
We are really enjoying your pictures and experiences! Hope you continue to enjoy all that you are doing! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment