




This has been a most difficult two weeks for us. The news of my brother Dennis' passing was sudden and shocking. I have felt a great saddness and a sense of personal loss in knowing that he will no longer be with us. We hold to the knowledge that we will still continue our family relationship in the "hear after" but, that does not lesson the emptiness felt knowng that one of your sibllings, withwhom you grown to love over a life time of association, has suddenly left this mortal existence. Our hearts go out to Barb and her family. We were privileged to be able to leave our mission for a short time to go to St. Louis and attend the funeral and gave site ceremony and to share some time with the family. Kim, Rich, Mike, Susan and Sarah were also able to come. I know that the rest of the family would have come if possible. I know their thoughts and prayers were with us as we shared in supporting Dennis' family through this trying time. These photos are some of those taken during our visit.



4 comments:
It was so good to see you if only for a little while. I am so glad that I came. It was really nice reconnecting with Family. Dennis will be so missed!
I'm glad you made it back safely. What a long trip for you. It was so good to see you both and all the family. I had a wonderful visit with so many family members that I have not seen in years. I'm so sorry about Dennis. Love you both!
Check out my new blog at sparksareflying.blogspot.com
I sure wish I had made it to the funeral-what a sad event, but glad that you could be there with the family. Sure enjoyed visiting with you on the phone-hope all is well there. Love you.
I'm so sorry Dad, such a sad event. Glad you were able to come all the way from Romania to be there. I'm glad I got the chance to talk to you on the phone..everyone sure misses you guys! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment