



Here are a few more photo's from Easter and our trip. This is our group at the dinner table at the Labarge's. Two of the the Labarge children admiring the bunny cake. Does any one in the family recognize the cake?. The view of Sibu from our hotel room. The hotel was a former palace and was a very interesting place to stay. Dad and gentleman on a park bench. He was eating pop corn and spoke no English. He was actually from Hungary. This is the square in Brasov and is insight of the Black Church which is a significant historical site which is tied to the Martin Luther Reformation movement.



2 comments:
Nice pics. The guy on the bench doesn't looked interested in sharing his popcorn. Glad you enjoyed a nice Easter dinner.
I recognize that bunny cake! Bet the kids loved that! Great pictures, looks like you have been able to explore some nice parts of Romania.Glad you are loving it more. I really do have a package for Dad for his birthday-late. I will mail it by Monday. Sorry, life is always busy! Love you.
Post a Comment