


We have had a wonderful Chirstmas. We were able to share Christmas eve and Christmas Day with our Mission President and family along with some of the Elders and Sisters in the area. They have become our family away from home. The best part of Christmas for us was calling each of our children on Christmas Day. It was so much fun to call you and share just a moment of your Christmas morning excitement. We feel comfort knowing that each family has also reflected upon the memory of the Savior's birth as you celebrated this special time of year. May the Lord's blessing continue with you as you face the challenges of this coming year.



2 comments:
Nice to hear from you at Christmas. Like the pic of the "animals" in your Nativity scene. Glad I'm not the only one who still plays the donkey part.
I too liked the nativity pic. We had to play Mary/Joseph in the Primary program this year because we had a "baby Jesus". Although I felt quite old playing the part, I really felt the Christmas spirit and was grateful to look upon a baby during the scripture reading. Bradley stole the show by falling asleep during the finale to my surprise.
Post a Comment